OvaEasy 580 Advance Series II Incubator
- Product Code: OvaEasy 580 Advance Series II Incubator
- Availability: Price on Request
· High performance, flexible incubator with integral hatcher.
· Large capacity, 576 hens eggs when using species specific trays (excluding separate hatcher)
· Flexible egg handling to suit a wide range of egg sizes
· Fully Automatic turning
· Clear, double-glazed observation door
· Energy efficient, wipe clean, insulated cabinet made from galvanised and painted steel chassis for strength and durability
· 'Advance' digital control system – temperature and humidity readout, turning interval options, periodic cooling option, choice of degrees C and F
· Patented room temperature alarm for additional peace of mind
· Unique 'laminar airflow' to eliminate cold spots.
· UK made – UK customer support
· Free 3 year guarantee when registered online
All OvaEasy models are available in Advance or EX form. The Advance has digital readout of humidity and the EX also includes the External humidity pump which provides fully automatic control of humidity. Advance models can be upgraded to EX with the purchase of the humidity pump at a later date.
576 hens' egg capacity
The OvaEasy 580 Advance Series II is fitted with Brinsea's proven digital control system which provides a range of useful and easy-to-use extra features like humidity readout and temperature alarms. It can be easily upgraded to EX specification providing fully automatic humidity control. Ova-Easy Advance Series II incubators now have improved features which include room temperature alarms to warn if the environmental temperature goes outside the optimum range and a new single button press to automatically level the shelves for tray access. Eggs can be at risk if the room temperature gets too hot or too cold, and the Series II room temperature alarm warns you should room temperature move outside the optimal range. A single button press automatically levels the egg trays without the user having to wait meaning no watching and waiting for the trays to be level. Revised cabinet design improves panel fit for better temperature and humidity control and higher efficiency.
Capacity when using species specific trays:
· Quail - 2976 eggs
· Pheasant - 708 eggs
· Hen - 576 eggs
· Turkey/Duck - 390 eggs
· Goose - 180 eggs
Performance and ease of use
· Four small fans blowing air in lamina flow around the egg chamber provide much better temperature distribution than a single, large fan. This approach, coupled with the high levels of insulation mean that temperature is extremely evenly distributed throughout the egg chamber, ensuring good hatch rates, time after time.
· Eggs are held in removable trays and the user can configure their incubator to their needs by the choice of trays available. Universal trays are adjustable for egg size from quail through to goose and are supplied as standard.
· Egg handling - eggs are set and hatch in trays on two tilting shelves which are set level for hatching. Hatching covers are provided to safely contain the hatching chicks. The OvaEasy 100 is best suited to single stage incubation where a batch of eggs is set at one time and all hatch together.The hatching trays come complete with removable covers to contain the chicks.
· The convenient control panel allows the user to adjust the temperature, humidity (EX versions only) ventilation and turning easily. Temperature and humidity levels are shown on a calibrated digital display on the front of the panel.
· The fully automatic turning can be switched off from the control panel while the eggs are being accessed or the incubator cleaned.
· Brinsea have incorporated a cooling option in all their Advance models of egg incubators for proven increases in hatch rates. This feature turns the incubator's heater and low temperature alarm off for a selected period but keeps the fan running. After the cooling period is complete the incubator reverts to normal temperature and the alarm is automatically reset.
Construction – durable and energy efficient
The Ova-Easy models have fully protected steel chassis which are rigid and rust resistant with laminated high density polystyrene sides providing good thermal insulation and smooth, easy to clean surfaces. The transparent, double glazed door provides thermal insulation plus the convenience of total visibility of eggs and hatched chicks.
1130 x 420 x800mm (44.5" x 16.5" x 31.5") HxWxD
OE 580 (Incubator only) 43Kg (95lbs)
Maximum 200 Watts, (typical average) 100 Watts
230v 50Hz or 110V 60Hz (as ordered)
Product code: MJ5823